Tuesday, August 26, 2014

She Will Soar

It has been a while since I participated in the Unity Be Inspired Challenge.  Unity Stamp Company is one of my favourite stamp companies - their artists come up with something to suit the tastes of just about anyone.  You will find the current challenge here.  I decided to play with all three challenges this month by combining the colour challenge with the card sketch, and using the layout sketch as well.  

For the card, I used the Stitched Daffodils stamp.  I stamped it tone on tone with the orange and the kraft cardstock, and then used the Share Your Smile Itty Bitty stamp for the focal image.



For the layout, I tried to follow the clean and simple sketch as much as I could.  The stamps that I used are Your Wings Exist and the Dream Big Itty Bitty.  The little girl in the stamp reminds me so much of my daughter that I find myself using it over and over.  


Thanks for having a look.

Cheers, Esther



1 comment:

  1. Both of these are fabulous Esther. Thank you for playing along with the Unity {be inspired} challenge. You should consider playing along with the weekly Friends with Flair also. Just check out the Unity blog every Friday.

    ReplyDelete