Monday, August 18, 2014

Baby Curls


I found the sketch that I used for this layout when I started following Pinkfresh Studios on facebook.  They are sponsoring the current challenge at Creative Scrappers and now they have posted a sketch challenge of their own, along with another company called Scrapbook Circle.  

My background is a piece of DCWV cardstock that has been lightly misted with Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst spray in Saxifrage Olive Copper.  The patterned paper is Pink Paisley from the Prairie Hill line.  The letters are Thickers by American Crafts.



This photo of my youngest son is one of my favourites.  After his first haircut, those curls never came back, although, he remains absolutely adorable!  

Thanks for having a look.

Cheers, Esther




No comments:

Post a Comment