Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Limor's October Contest

I am so behind this month with everything!  Nothing has been scrapbooked, only a few cards made, a half dozen art journal pages ... hopefully November will provide more creative opportunities.  Meanwhile, I've been soaking in the tutorials and the camaraderie provided by Limor and Tracey on Monday and Tuesday evenings.  

This month's challenge on Limor's Blog is so fun ... anything goes!!!!  The only requirement was that it include a spray.  It would be great if we could use one by Lindy's Stamp Gang because they are the sponsor for the contest, but not necessary.  They are on the top of my Christmas wish list this year.  They have beautiful colours in flats and shimmers, plus this cool powder pigment stuff called Magicals that blows my mind. (I hope my hubby reads my blog so that he knows how seriously I want this stuff.)  

Here is my entry - I have to admit that I love it!  It turned out all girly and pretty. Exactly how I like things to look.  


The sprays I used were Smooch Spritz by Clearsnap in Limolicious and some gold colour with the name missing.  I sprayed them through cheesecloth and I love the effect ... I can't wait to try it again.

Thanks for looking at my project,
~Esther T


No comments:

Post a Comment